Home Page
Welcome to the home of the Slippery Rock Campground Association (SRCA). SRCA is a member-owned campground located off I-79 just four miles west of Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania. Since 1985, this campground has been the summer home for over 1,000 families.

Along with the relaxed atmosphere of family camping, our campground boasts of a variety of facilities including a recreational center, outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, miniature golf, fishing ponds, horseshoes, camp store and outdoor playing fields. A continuous schedule of activities is planned to accommodate all ages.

For a listing of trailers/memberships/lots for sale or rent, click here.

View This Week hand-out for scheduled events and hours of operations.

This Weekend
Board Meeting

It is important that you read the attached letter from the President about the $300 assessment that is due September 30, 2019. This letter also can be found in the May 19 Newsletter.
  • President Letter
    If you are in camp on any of these dates and times, please stop in, everyone is welcome. Committee meetings are a good way to find out what is going on in the campground and stay informed.
    SEPTEMBER 21, Saturday. Rules Committee at 10 AM in Rec Hall. All are welcome to attend the meeting, but you must be signed up for the Rules Committee to vote at the meeting in the event there is a motion on the floor. You can signup in the office

    SEPTEMBER 28, Saturday, Permit Committee Meeting @ 10:00 AM at Rec Hall

    The next Board meeting is on September 22 at 1 PM in the Recreation Hall. All the 2019-2020 Regular Board meetings are on the calendar.
    The new Directors are: A Section - Kathy Hrach (A140); B Section - Randy Lehmeier (B150/B151); C Section - Tina James (C146); D Section - Greg Smith (D222/D223). Congratulations and Good Luck to all!

    The 2019-2020 Budget passed. The 2020 annual dues are $975 - no increase from 2019.

    All seven Bylaws amendments passed - Article II, Section 3; Article II, Section 4 (c), Article II, Section 5, Article III, Section 1, Article IV, Section 1, Article IV, Section 2 ii; and Article IV, Section 2 iii.
    The Bylaws Effective September 1, 2019 are available in the office and on www.toursrc.com under the MANAGEMENT tab.
    PHASE II ASSESSMENT NOTICE-If you have not received your invoices, please call the office asap.
    The Phase II assessment was approved at the July 21, 2019 Board meeting. The assessment payment schedule is: $420 payable no later than February 29, 2020; $420 payable no later than July 31, 2020; $420 payable no later than December 31, 2020.
    Members will also have the option to make 15 monthly payments of $84 beginning October, 2019 or earlier.
    If assessments are not paid by the dates above, the membership will be forfeited. Ref Bylaws Article II, Section 4 (a).

    The Phase II assessment includes A & B sewage line replacement, D & B Lift Stations, Dechlorination for the Pool, Water and Sewage plants, Equalization tank and Road Reparations.
    - It is the Campground's responsibility to bring the sewage standpipe up in every members lot. As a courtesy the Board has chosen to hook everyone's trailer up to the new standpipe. We have run into situations where that pipe cannot be hooked-up 100% correctly due to the direction and the elevation of some of the campers in the campground. When this problem occurs the contractor is not allowed to alter the plumbing on an individuals trailer. It will be the owner's responsibility to correct the situation if they choose to. In that case, the plumbing contractor will attach the new lines the best way possible to the new standpipe. These members will be notified so they can inspect and decide if they want to change or leave that plumbing the way that it was connected by the contractor.
    As our President, I have heard your concerns of the transfer fee being raised to $1,000.00.
    Please click the link below to read a letter I wrote to address some of the concerns.
    Respectfully, Mike
  • Transfer Fee Letter

  • Copyright 2009, mramastertrak, LLC